Shipping Methods, Rules And Costs
*We offer FREE Nationwide Shipping on all orders shipped standard ground
A minimum handling fee might apply on some small products or Oversized product, ''Over $4000''.
Orders delivered within the 48 contiguous states should arrive in 4 – 10 business days, depending on delivery location and product availability. Orders are processed in the order they are received.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Some shipping methods have their own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays.
All DME items ship for FREE via a Standard Ground Service. ''Mobility Aids DME''. Your order will be delivered to your Home front door or driveway. You can expect your order to arrive within 4-10 full business days
- You will be provided with the total shipping cost for your order during Checkout.
- Dates for delivery are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Time is not of the essence in relation to such dates. They are also subject to any matter beyond our reasonable control. Factors such as delayed logistics and customs clearings may have an impact on the delivery time.
- If products are out of stock, Scooters And More will inform you as soon as possible. You will be given the option of waiting until the products are in stock or of canceling your order.
Billing and shipping verification
We ship only to the billing address of the cardholder or to a verified shipping address. The verified shipping address is the address on file from your credit card company or a manually verified address by Scooters And More after the order is placed. If the information you provide us does not match, we will not process your order. If an order is placed where the shipping and billing address does not match we will put the order on hold for manual verification. We may require a copy of your identification card to be faxed or emailed to us.
- P.O. Boxes / Military APO / FPO Addresses We regret that we are unable to ship orders to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO Addresses at this time. We deliver most of our orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight Companies, which at this time do not deliver to P.O. Boxes, APO's, or FPO's.
- Oversized Products
Some heavy or large items must be shipped alone via a freight trucking company. Usually, Oversized Items arrive in 5-10 full business days after leaving the warehouse. Most Oversized Items leave the warehouse within two full business days.
Because this is a larger and heavier item, it can only be sent via ground freight; therefore, we cannot offer expedited shipping. The freight trucking company is responsible for unloading the item from the truck. Your item is likely to be heavy and large; therefore, we recommend that you have someone with you to help you carry your order inside.
- The delivery company will contact you by phone to schedule a delivery date and time window.
- Typically, there will be a minimum of a four-hour time frame for the delivery and an adult must be available to accept, inspect, and sign-for the delivery.
- The item will be delivered to your designated shipping address. The freight delivery company is not responsible for carrying the item into the building.
- Your package is likely to be heavy and large; therefore, we recommend that you have someone with you to help carry it inside.
- The shipping process does not include inside delivery, removal of cartons, or assembly.
When your order is delivered you should immediately inspect the carton for any potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. Carefully inspect the packaging as well as the contents of the package. It is normal for the carton to show some wear; however, if damage did occur follow these steps:
- Accept the package, but make a note of the damage on the shipping receipt, sign and date it. The delivery person should also sign the slip and leave a copy for your records. Please notify us immediately.
- If there is extensive damage to the carton, refuse the order and contact one of our customer service representatives immediately. Please have your order number or sales receipt available when you call.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery items normally arrive in 7-14 business days. White Glove Delivery is a premium freight delivery service. Items shipped via White Glove Delivery will be delivered to your designated shipping address, brought inside, and carried to the room of your choice within two floors of the main level (unless a service elevator is present). The set-up or assembly is included in the White Glove Delivery service. We suggest you save the item's original box for a short time in case a return is required. White Glove Delivery charges vary according to individual products and exact charges will be noted during your checkout process.
Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii
Most items may be shipped to PR, AK, HI or Canada for an additional surcharge. You will be provided with a freight quote over the phone or by email. The total shipping cost of your order is based on the weight of the total order and delivery service.